Wednesday, April 15, 2009

you've got mail!

While I was still sleeping this morning/lunchtime, my mum walked into my room and chucked a package onto my bed...it feel onto the floor...it was from Hong Kong, I knew what was in there :)

I ripped the package opened and there it was, my precious...book!

I ordered it about a week ago, so it's gotten here earlier than expected...'Pieces of You' by none other than the talented TABLO from EPIK HIGH!!!

I need to go out now, so I'll update the photos of it as soon as I get back, it looks really nice, I was excited so I had to post a little about it before I left.



.....


A few hours later...the photos of THE book




I will write more about this book when I start reading it, probably write a short review and my thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment